Comment on page
How to contribute
If you have identified an issue in the documentation, have a suggestion for additional content or are seeking an improvement that could be made please do so by raising an issue:
- 1.Navigate to the main page of the GitHub repository.
- 2.Click the "Issues" button.
- 3.Click "New Issue".
- 4.Provide an informative "Title".
- 5.Provide a description of your issue / suggestion / improvement in the comment body field.
- 6.When you are finished click "Submit new issue".
If you would like to propose changes to the documentation, you can submit a pull request:
Here’s how it generally works:
- 1.Fork the project.
- 2.Create a topic branch from
- 3.Make some commits to improve the project.
- 4.Push this branch to your GitHub project.
- 5.Open a Pull Request on GitHub.
- 6.Discuss, and optionally continue committing.
- 7.The project owner merges or closes the Pull Request.
- 8.Sync the updated
masterback to your fork.
Last modified 2mo ago