Comment on page
Meta Transaction Features
Overview of transaction features.
Meta-transaction features native to the VechainThor blockchain network make the development more user-friendly for enterprise adoption.
- Transaction uniqueness: Every blockchain must have a way to uniquely identify each transaction otherwise it would be vulnerable to a transaction replay attack. Vechain has implemented a novel approach to transaction uniqueness.
- Controllable transaction lifecycle: With the BlockRef and Expiration fields within the transaction model, users can set the time when a transaction is processed or expired if it has not yet been included in a block.
- Clauses (Multi-Task Transaction): Clauses are an additional data structure within the VechainThor transaction model which enables a transaction to carry multiple payloads within a single transaction.
- Fee delegation: Vechain supports two methods for implementing fee delegation Multi-party payment (MPP) and VIP-191 Designated gas payer both of which offer flexible transaction fee delegation schemes.
- Transaction dependency: Set dependencies on a transaction to ensure the execution order meets the business need, transactions that specify a dependency will not be executed until the required transaction is processed.